App Review: Reduce HR paper work with a few clicks
Productivity: BambooHR Team Management app
Check your company directory and leave everywhere you go - give you mobile power like you’ve never had before.
What they claim to do:
- A fast and easy way to access to employee information from your company directory via the BambooHR App;
- Manage your time off and syncs perfectly with your company’s BambooHR account.
Google Play: 3.7 (Latest update: 6th Nov, 2014
iTunes: 4 (Latest update: 19th Oct, 2015)
Turn all your HR paper work into few clicks
- A clear format where you can find all the features on the home page
- Request time off
- Future balances calculator
- An overview of your leave
- Remaining annual leave
- Sick leave
- Vacation leave
- (iOS) Information of requests and shows who is out in your team.
- Convenient to make a call or send a message from your phone with synced employee contacts in the app
- Request and Approve time off with just few clicks
- (Android) The Old design makes people feel like it's has little functionality (the last update was 2014)
- (iOS) Nice design, unfortunately the top section looks quite weird on the homepage - the buttons do not look like are clickable and the bar even doesn't look like it scrolls, when testing on iPhone 5S the buttons were the wrong sizes to fit the screen.
It is good for your team, it's functional and convenient, but it's also important to have a nice UI for your users to be a truely sucessful app.
Read the 11 signs of poorly planned app to help you get it right.