Hong Kong based.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Responsible for generating high quality and targeted web traffic through campaigns such as SEO, pay-per-click, social networks, media sites, technical specialized sites and industry blogs.
- Drive efficient email marketing and lead nurturing in order to provide the sales department with real high quality prospects identified through lead scoring.
- Analyze and report on online program and campaign effectiveness, metrics (traffic sources, new unique visitors, goals, entrance paths and sources, exit pages and conversion ratios) and dashboard through the use web analytics and marketing automation systems
- Responsible for the entire web-based conversion ratios, from the landing page all the way to the download and interactions with our technical product and services team.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies while undertaking experiments
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Develop and manage the marketing budget
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years proven working experience in digital marketing in the B2B arena
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and experienced in setting up and optimising online ad campaigns
- Marketing Automation tools a benefit e.g. Hubspot
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in the technology sector a bonus
Interested parties please send your application with full resume including your present and expected salary to [email protected].