DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Hong Kong based.
- Develop and optimize online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
- Implement, analyze, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities
- Develop and manage content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites2 days
- Analyze and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the entire web-based conversion ratios, from the landing page all the way to the download and interactions with our technical product and services team.
- Responsible for generating high quality and targeted web traffic through campaigns such as SEO, pay-per-click, social networks, media sites, technical specialized sites and industry blogs.
- Drive efficient email marketing and lead nurturing in order to provide the sales department with real high quality prospects identified through lead scoring.
- Analyze and report on online program and campaign effectiveness, metrics (traffic sources, new unique visitors, goals, entrance paths and sources, exit pages and conversion ratios) and dashboard through the use web analytics and marketing automation systems.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion)
- Experience with Email Marketing programs;
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
- Experience with Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Sensitivity to User Experience and Design
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Interested parties please send your application with full resume including your present and expected salary to [email protected].