Full Stack Software Developer
Hong Kong based.
- Leading Russian development and partner integration working closely with Russia’s leading search engine Yandex and their mobile teams.
- Partnering closely with the business and UX teams, this role is integral to turn the business needs into high quality, scalable, secure systems.
- This job requires software development and management skills across algorithmic design, implementation, documentation, testing and secure deployment to production.
- Leadership skills using a solid foundation in programming using languages such as Clojure with Hoplon and in Datomic and MongoDB are essential.
- This role is also required to show leadership through sharing the solid experiences in programming via pair programming and by making recommendations on new emerging technologies.
- Develop prototypes and production code for products, websites, and emails.
- Identify, research, test, benchmark and evaluate new technologies to address scaling bottlenecks and propose solutions.
- Develop libraries and reusable components to ensure usability, standardization, and compatibility.
- Integrate the code, using version control, QA tools, and additional development tools and to ensure implementation and deployment of software
- Help build and maintain existing Exicon Appboard Software Stack integrating front end applications with back-end services.
- Work with the Product Marketing Team to translate requirements into the development product roadmap.
- Russian language essential, Spoken and written English, spoken Cantonese desirable
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in software
- Experience programming working with Node.js, Clojure, Java, MongoDB, Datomic, Hoplon, Backbone or other object oriented or LISP languages
- Strong programming experience using some Object Oriented or functional language, for example Node.js or Java or some LISP
- Fluency in designing, using and maintaining some kind of databases, like MongoDB or MySQL or PostgreSQL or DynamoDB or Datomic.
- Some exposure to mobile development on iOS and / or Android is desirable
- Experience working with small teams working in an agile development methodology
- Knowledge of a scale cloud application platform working with REST services and/or SOAP services
- Able to drive your work to completion being able to multi-task and prioritize the highest impact initiatives for the business and able to juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Personal interest in technical problem solving and a bias towards action with the ability to work well in a fast-paced and constantly changing dynamic environment with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Responsive, positive attitude under time pressure; ability to thrive in a high-performance work group.
Interested parties please send your application with full resume including your present and expected salary to [email protected].