Hong Kong based.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through closing, liaising with the relevant departments as required.
- Personally pursue and close key sales opportunities.
- Work with the team to accelerate sales
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Generate new leads, negotiate and close new business relationships for Exicon products and services.
- Contribute to/support other sales efforts within the team as required. Bring in other team members as required to support your sales efforts.
- Help to develop and refine relevant sales collateral (online and offline) for Exicon products and services.
- Lead by example and maintain the highest standards of administration in accordance with the agreed sales / client engagement process, ensuring that the Exicon CRM systems are accurately updated and that the required documentation is completed for all new business opportunities.
- Build a professional and trusting relationship with clients.
- Understand the client's requirements, set and manage client's expectations, create clear, precise and properly detailed client job instructions/ documentation.
- Ensure that you maintain an excellent level of technical knowledge regarding all areas of the Exicon offerings and contribute feedback to help enhance Exicon’s product and service offerings
- Liaise closely with the marketing team to (a) provide input into how they can support sales; and (b) leverage any feedback to assist sales.
- Ensure operational efficiency and compliance with Company policies and standards.
- Such other duties and activities as the Company may reasonably determine.
Strong track record in product sales
- Strong interest in technology
- Experienced in selling to Enterprise customers
- Familiar with online CRM tools e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive or Hubspot
- Self-motivated, target driven
- In addition you may be required to travel on behalf of the Company.
Interested parties please send your application with full resume including your present and expected salary to [email protected]