SENIOR ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, ADVISORY DIVISION
Hong Kong based.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee multi-phase, multi-resource client engagements in dynamic tech space
- Lead business initiatives from inception to conclusion
- Own client outreach strategy for Advisory services including development of presentations, pitches and proposals, project plans and strategy documents
What you need for this position:
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in the internet and wireless industries
- Good knowledge of market players and dynamics/issues while having a point of view about the industry future, trends and success factors
- Understand different aspects of technology business management including financial analysis and strategic evaluation
- Strong results orientation or self-directed; ability to drive changes in unstructured environment
- Structured problem solving skills and excellent leadership ability
- Strong communications in both verbal and written English, additional language skills are a plus
- Flexible to travel if needed
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to go the extra mile
Interested parties please send your application with full resume including your present and expected salary to [email protected].